Saturday, March 1, 2014

About Don "Buck P" Creacy

"I am a weaver of words since 14 years old, telling stories at Slim's Barbershop, while I shined shoes and made folks laugh."

Buck P. Creacy is a humorist and a storyteller and he uses humor to make life better for his audience. It was while shining shoes at the barber shop, he realized he could shine more shoes if his customers were laughing.

"I love the connection I enjoy with my audience and their own imaginations."
An “honest to God” humorist, Buck shares both wit and wisdom with children and the international corporate world alike.

"I love drawing their faces and hearts into the story, my world; our world's oldest art."
Choosing to make his humor “safe” for any audience, Buck sees the world just differently enough to make you laugh out loud. He also realized that by making life better for others; he could make life better for himself. His humor is never mean-spirited though his sense of the funny stuff in our world is very sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment